Important information and our booking terms and conditions
1. Who your agreement is with. When you book your holiday your agreement will be with Broughton Leisure Ltd (Trading as Saltern Holiday Park).
2. The agreement. There will be a contract between you and Saltern Holiday Park, when we accept your first payment (if you are booking by phone), or when the agent confirms your booking or, when your booking is confirmed (if you book online). These terms are part of your contract with us. The person making the booking accepts the contract on behalf of all members of your party and is responsible for making sure they accept the contract. We can’t accept bookings from anyone under the age of 18.
3. Alterations to your booking. Once there is a contract you can’t transfer or change your booking without our agreement. If you want to make small changes (e.g. type of accommodation or party members) we will try to help. We are sorry that we can’t accept any major changes to your booking.
4. Cancelling your booking. If you cancel your holiday more than 28 days prior to arrival date you will forfeit the 25% deposit paid. Any cancellation within the 28 days of your arrival will result in you needing to pay the full cost of your holiday.
If you need to cancel your holiday please call us 01834 842157 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org The date of your call or the date we receive your email is the date of the cancellation.
5. Paying for your holiday. When you book your holiday you will need to pay a deposit of 25% of the total sum due. Any top up deposit must be paid on the date stated at the time of booking. The balance of your payment must be paid 4 weeks before the start of your holiday. Details of any top up deposit and the balance payable will be in the booking confirmation. If you book your holiday less than 4 weeks before the start date you must pay the full amount of the holiday at the time of booking.
6. Special offers. To claim any special offers, discounts, promotional codes etc. please tell us when you book. If you don’t, we’re sorry we can’t honour these. All discounts, special offers etc. are subject to availability.
7. Prices. All prices are current at time of print and are subject to change so could increase or decrease. The price confirmed when you book is the final price and will not change unless you alter your booking. All prices include VAT.
8. Who’s in your party. When you book you need to give the names and ages of everyone in your party. Only those people on your booking can occupy your holiday home or pitch and anyone not named on your booking will be asked to leave the park. In these circumstances no refund or compensation will be given. You must bring ID with you as you may be asked for this on arrival or during your stay.
9. VISOR. We do not accept bookings from or allow anyone to stay on a holiday park who is listed on the Violent and Sex Offenders Register (or any register which supersedes this). By making a booking, you are confirming that no one in your party is on this Register.
10. Numbers in your party. The total number in your party (including children and babies) must not exceed the maximum capacity of the holiday home or pitch advertised in this brochure or online. We may refuse holiday bookings for single occupancy.
11. Single sex parties. If you wish to book a single sex party you must tell us of this. There may be restrictions on bookings from all male or all female parties of over 2 people and restrictions on the number of people who can occupy the holiday home or pitch. Please check when you book.
12. Holiday Use. As our parks are holiday parks we don’t accept bookings if you want to stay for work or use the park as a base to travel to work or for residential use. All adults booked must appear on the electoral roll at the address given when booking or provide other evidence of their permanent address such as a utility bill if requested.
13. Arrival and departure times. Your accommodation will be available from 3pm on your arrival day. If you think you may arrive after 9pm please let us know. If your accommodation is not occupied by 10am on the day after your arrival day and you haven’t told us you will be arriving late, we will treat your booking as cancelled and re-let the accommodation. You should leave your accommodation or pitch by 10am on your departure date.
14. Children. All children must be supervised by parents or guardians throughout the holiday. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Please make sure you always know where your children are.
15. Guests with additional needs and requirements. Guests with additional needs and requirements are welcome at our park, although unfortunately we do not have any wheelchair friendly units and as such some accommodation and locations may not be suitable. If you or one of your party has any additional needs or requirements please tell us about this before you book so we can try to ensure the accommodation is suitable for you. If you don’t tell us we can’t be held responsible. We will try to accommodate any special requirements but can’t guarantee this.
16. No smoking. All our accommodation is non-smoking and smoking and use of E-cigarettes are not permitted in any accommodation. If you do smoke in your accommodation you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80 for deep cleaning.
17. Your accommodation. If you want to make sure that the accommodation you stay in has always been non-smoking and/or has had no pets please tell us at the time of booking. There will be a charge for this on some promotional bookings.
18. Pets. Most dogs are welcome at our park but only in pet friendly accommodation. A maximum of two dogs per booking. Some breeds of dog, including those listed in the Dangerous Dog Act are not allowed so check with us when you book. Please enquire before you book whether other pets are allowed. Except for assistance dogs there is a charge of £40 per week or part of a week per pet. Dogs must be kept on a lead under the control of a responsible adult at all times and wear a collar with identity tag. You must clean up after your pet. Pets (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any facilities or play areas. Pets should not be left unattended in holiday homes and must not be allowed on bedding or seating. If we think your pet is causing a nuisance or damage you will be required to remove it from the park. If you take a pet into a holiday home which is not booked as pet friendly you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80 for the deep cleaning of the accommodation.
19. Use of your holiday home. At the end of your holiday please leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. You may be required to pay for any damage you cause to your holiday home during your stay. We have the right to enter your accommodation for maintenance purposes or in special circumstances and in emergencies.
20. Your personal possessions. You are responsible for your personal possessions on park or in your holiday home and we aren’t responsible for any loss or damage to these. If you leave personal possessions behind at the end of your holiday we’ll try to return them but are not responsible for them.
21. Cots and highchairs. Travel cots and highchairs may be hired at an additional charge, subject to availability. You need to request these when you book. A deposit may be required on arrival. Cots can normally only be accommodated in the living area of holiday homes. You will need to bring your own cot linen.
22. Bed linen. We do not provide bed linen. We do not provide towels, tea towels or other bathroom and kitchen requisites unless specified.
23. Park facilities. For health and safety reasons some of our facilities have age and/or height restrictions. We may have to close facilities (e.g. for health and safety reasons, maintenance or reasons beyond our control) and we are not liable to compensate you if we do so.
24. Your Car and other vehicles. You should comply with speed limits, parking and traffic regulations on park. We provide ONE parking bay near to your holiday home but we can’t guarantee this. Vehicles are brought into the holiday park at your risk and we are not responsible for loss or damage to these except where it is caused by our negligence or fault. Quad bikes, segways, hover boards and similar, pickup and any commercial or working vehicles including large vans are not allowed on park. Please note we do not currently have a facility to charge hybrid cars. You are not permitted to charge your car using the holiday home electricity.
25. Behaviour on park. Our parks are family holiday parks so please ensure your behaviour is appropriate and not noisy, offensive or likely to cause any harm or upset to other guests, staff or property at the holiday park. If we feel your behaviour is illegal, offensive, disruptive or inappropriate or is disturbing other guests we will ask you to leave the holiday park and no refund will be given.
26. Filming and photography. We sometimes have TV and other companies filming or taking photographs on park. We will do all we can to ensure you are not disturbed by this. We can’t accept any responsibility or offer any financial award if you do appear in films or photographs. The use of drones is not permitted.
27. If you have a problem. We do all we can to make sure you enjoy your holiday but sometimes things may go wrong. If this happens please tell the Park reception straight away and we will try and put things right. If you don’t give us the chance to put things right first you will not be entitled to a refund. If anything is not sorted out during your stay please contact our Customer Relations team by email email@example.com or write to the team Saltern Holiday Park, The Green, Tenby, Pembrokeshire SA70 8EP no later than 14 days after the end of your holiday.
29. Cancellation by us. Very occasionally, we may have to cancel your booking. If we have to do so we will tell you as soon as possible and you can choose either to have a full refund, or accept any alternative arrangements offered to you, or book another holiday with us at the current price. We will have no further liability to you for this.
30. Brochure accuracy. We have taken all care to make sure our brochure and website are correct at time of going to print / being published. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or the results of these. Photographs of accommodation are examples only and furnishings, layout and decoration may vary. We are not responsible to you for unforeseen events or matters over which we have no control.
31. Our liability to you. We are responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of our negligence or wilful default, but otherwise are not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer. Our liability to you is limited to the cost of your holiday, except in the case of death or personal injury. We don’t operate the local attractions which are not on the park or act as an agent for these, and so we are not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer when buying tickets or visiting the attraction. Your statutory rights are not affected by anything in these terms and conditions.
33. Changes to terms. Broughton Leisure Ltd may change these terms from time to time. If we do so then we will notify you by email and posting the new terms on our website.